Access to and use of this site is provided by Notre Dame High School (Norwich) subject to the following Terms and Conditions.
1. Use of this site constitutes your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions, which take effect when you first use this site. Notre Dame High School (Norwich) reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes online. You are responsible for reviewing regularly information posted online to obtain timely notice of such changes. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified by the posted changes.
2. Whilst Notre Dame High School (Norwich) endeavours to ensure that the information on this site is correct, no warranty, expressed or implied, is given as to its accuracy and Notre Dame High School (Norwich) does not accept any liability for error or omission.
3. Part of this site contains materials submitted to Notre Dame High School (Norwich) by third parties. Opinions expressed within such materials do not necessarily represent the opinions of Notre Dame High School (Norwich). Third parties are responsible for ensuring that materials submitted for inclusion on this site complies with national and relevant foreign law. Notre Dame High School (Norwich) cannot guarantee the accuracy of this material and hereby expressly disclaims any responsibility for error, omission or inaccuracy in the material, misinterpretation and any all loss, disappointment, negligence or damage caused by reliance on the material contained on this site or any failure or alleged failure in the delivery of the services referred to herein, or in event of the bankruptcy, liquidation or cessation of trade of any company, individual or firm referred to herein. Confirmation of the accuracy and currency in the information should be sought from the establishments concerned.
4. Notre Dame High School (Norwich) shall not be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business or loss of profits) arising in contract, tort or otherwise from the use of or inability to use this site, or any material contained in it, or from any action or decision taken as a result of using this site or any such material.
5. Notre Dame High School (Norwich) accepts no responsibility for the content of any site to which a hypertext link from this site exists. Such links are provided for your convenience on an "as is" basis with no warranty, express or implied, for the information provided within them.
6. By accessing any part of this site, you should be deemed to have accepted these Terms in full.
7. These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law.
You are permitted to print and download extracts from this site on the following basis:
1. Use of documents and related graphics on this site are for information and/or personal use only. It is expressly forbidden to modify, copy, use in social networks or email photographs of students, staff or any other person whose image is published on this website.
2. Any copies of these pages saved to disk or to any other storage medium may only be used for subsequent viewing purposes or to print extracts for personal use.
3. No documents or related graphics on this site are to be modified in any way.
4. Graphics on this site are not to be used separately from the accompanying text.
5. The Notre Dame High School (Norwich) copyright notice (i.e. © Notre Dame High School (Norwich)), or where applicable, those supplied by any other organisation, must appear in all printed copies.
6. No part of this site may be reproduced or stored in any other Website or included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service without prior written permission from Notre Dame High School (Norwich).
Any rights not expressly granted in these Terms are reserved
Notre Dame High School (Norwich) is strongly committed to preserving the privacy of its staff, students and community. This Data Protection and Security Policy lets you know about our policy for the collection and use of information about you and your transactions with us. Notre Dame High School complies with UK Call Recording Legal Compliance and may record telephone calls and emails to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, these will never be shared with third parties.
- We don't share your information with other companies without your prior permission.
- Email - we will only send you emails if you specifically give us your consent to do so.
If you make an enquiry via this site, we will ask you to provide us with certain up to date data about yourself which we will handle in accordance with the United Kingdom's Data Protection legislation. We maintain strict security standards and procedures with a view to preventing unauthorised access to your data by anyone, including our staff. We use leading technologies such as (but not limited to) data encryption, fire walls and server authentication to protect the security of your data. Notre Dame High School (Norwich), all our staff and whenever we hire third parties to provide support services, we will require them to observe our privacy standards and to allow us to audit them for compliance.
Correspondence and Registered Office details
Notre Dame High School (Norwich)
Telephone +44(0)1603 611431
Fax +44 (0)1603 763381
Notre Dame High School Norwich is a charitable company limited by guarantee, registered in England and Wales at Surrey Street, Norwich, NR1 3PB. (No. 7913261)