Notre Dame High School has a flourishing PTFA with two clear aims:
- To organise fundraising activities that will support the provision of improved educational opportunities for our students.
- To provide enjoyable and social events for parents, students and staff that will help build our school community.
All parents and friends are automatically members of the PTFA and are welcome to support our work in any of these ways:
- To attend PTFA events when possible.
- To help with a specific event without attending Committee Meetings.
- To attend Committee Meetings that plan the PTFA programme.
Our next meeting will be on Thursday 15th February 2024, at 7pm in the Staffroom.
If you would like to join us, and become a member, you will be made very welcome. Please contact Niki Kaiser directly by email who will be pleased to provide you with any further details you require. Niki can be contacted by email: email@example.com
We look forward to meeting in person again and welcoming new members.
WHAT DO WE DO?
As a group we have helped to fund a wide variety of projects across the school site, clubs, curriculum initiatives as well as supporting school events such as Parents Evenings, Open Evenings, musical events and the annual School Production. We raise money through our '200 Club' and by organising very successful social events which include the New Intake BBQ.
We meet on a regular basis at 7pm in the staffroom and we would really appreciate you joining us. With your involvement we can make sure that the work of the PTFA goes from strength to strength.
We can be contacted through the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. We really do hope you are able to join us.
- Jo Derrick and Paula Mellor, Chair
- Toshiko Namimatsu, Treasurer
- Hau Yee Lam, Secretary
- Sarah Rhodes 200 Club, Secretary
- a host of parents, friends and staff accompany this team