Renaissance (Oxbridge and Russell Group)
Oxbridge, Medicine, Law, Russell Group “RENAISSANCE Group” support for competitive university places
Best of luck to our record-breaking 16 early entry offer holders this year:
- 8 Oxford and Cambridge offer holders
- 8 Medicine, Vet and Dentistry offer holders
And we wish all our sixth form students all the best for all their destinations.]
- Oxford, Cambridge and USA applications
- Medicine and Law courses
- UCL / Imperial / St Andrews / other highly competitive universities and courses
an average of 6 students per year in the last 4 years, across 14 subjects from Maths to Art History.
Medicine and Law
an average of 3 Medicine students per year in the last 4 years, including students taking Veterinary Medicine and Dentistry. For Law, this time span has also included 4 Oxbridge lawyers.
What We Do – (the top 5 things)
- personal support tailored to the needs of Oxbridge, Medicine and Law applicants
- contact with previous high-achieving students in a wide range of subjects, and contact with legal, medical and Oxbridge staff
- personalised tutor statements, and extensive personal statement support
- personalised interview support (this year NDHS also hosted the Oxbridge Interview training for Norfolk teachers)
- student societies: Debating Club, Medicine Society, Literary Book Club… if you have a passion, or feel free start your own (it’s more impressive when you do!)
What if I have a question?
I am always interested in helping with questions or ideas in this area. For students outside Notre Dame at present, parents can email email@example.com