- Sixth Form
- Welcome & Virtual Tour
- Explore Our Subjects
- Renaissance (Oxbridge, Medicine and Russell Group)
Renaissance (Oxbridge, Medicine and Russell Group)
Oxbridge, Medicine, Law, and Russell Group university applications are supported through the “NDHS Renaissance Group”
The "Renaissance Project" has been running very successfully for 8 years. There is no pressure to follow this route – we just help students with the ambitions they have, however high they may be. We offer a range of activities, contacts, support and skills so students have the best chance of accessing future destinations. Students have successes every year, including 2 USA sports scholarships and an Ivy League University in recent years, and 2 Music Conservatoire places gained last year, alongside our usual successes in the following:
- Oxford and Cambridge
- Medicine and Law
- UCL / Imperial / St Andrews / other highly competitive universities and courses such as USA and Conservatoire
- an average of 6 successful Oxbridge students per year over the last 6 years, across 15 subjects from Maths to Art History.
Medicine and Law
- an average of 3 Medicine students per year over the last 6 years, including students taking Veterinary Medicine and Dentistry. For Law, this time span has also included 4 Oxbridge lawyers, and many Russell Group Law successes each year.
What We Do – (the top 6 things)
- personalised expert support tailored to the needs of Oxbridge, Medicine and Law applicants
- contact with previous high-achieving ex-NDHS/current-Oxbridge students in a wide range of subjects, and contact with professional legal, medical and Oxbridge outreach staff where relevant
- personalised tutor statement writing, and extensive 1-1 personal statement support
- personalised interview support (NDHS has hosted the Oxbridge Interview training for Norfolk teachers)
- we have a newly-appointed staff member to add in-house specialist maths and physics interview & application support. This also boosts the overall staff contact and support we offer to students, given the success and popularity of the scheme
- student societies (pandemics permitting!) - Debating Club, Medicine Society, Literary Book Club… if you have another passion, feel free start your own (it’s more impressive when you do!)
What if I have a question?
I am always interested in helping with questions or ideas in this area. For students outside Notre Dame at present, parents can email email@example.com
Good luck with your journey, wherever it leads you!