Notre Dame High School has a flourishing PTFA with two clear aims:
- To organise fundraising activities that will support the provision of improved educational opportunities for our students.
- To provide enjoyable and social events for parents, students and staff that will help build our school community.
All parents and friends are automatically members of the PTFA and are welcome to support our work in any of these ways:
- To attend PTFA events when possible.
- To help with a specific event without attending Committee Meetings.
- To attend Committee Meetings that plan the PTFA programme.
The PTFA will be meeting, as normal, face to face on Thursday 21st April 2022 in L12.
We aim to start the planning for our New Year 7 entry BBQ which is an event we were unable to hold in the last two years due to Covid restrictions.
If you would like to join us, and become a member, you will be made very welcome. Please contact Mr McNally directly by email who will be pleased to provide you with any further details you require. Mr McNally can be contacted by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to meeting in person again and welcoming new members.
As a group we have helped to fund a wide variety of projects across the school site, clubs, curriculum initiatives as well as supporting school events such as Parents Evenings, Open Evenings, musical events and the annual School Production. We raise money through our '200 Club' and by organising very successful social events which include the New Intake BBQ.
We meet on a regular basis at 7pm in the staffroom and we would really appreciate you joining us. With your involvement we can make sure that the work of the PTFA goes from strength to strength.
We can be contacted through the following email address: email@example.com. We really do hope you are able to join us.
- Jo Derrick and Paula Mellor, Chair
- Toshiko Namimatsu, Treasurer
- Hau Yee Lam, Secretary
- Sarah Rhodes 200 Club, Secretary
- a host of parents, friends and staff accompany this team