Notre Dame High School has a flourishing PTFA with two clear aims:
- To organise fundraising activities that will support the provision of improved educational opportunities for our students.
- To provide enjoyable and social events for parents, students and staff that will help build our school community.
All parents and friends are automatically members of the PTFA and are welcome to support our work in any of these ways:
- To attend PTFA events when possible.
- To help with a specific event without attending Committee Meetings.
- To attend Committee Meetings that plan the PTFA programme.
Special Notice Covid 19:
The PTFA have decided to plan for both Zoom and in person meetings from October. We wish to trial the opportunity to attend a meeting either face to face or via Zoom which will offer those who wish to take part but live further from the school an opportunity to join us.
A final decision on in person meetings will be taken in terms of level of Covid cases in the community nearer the time and an update will be published through the school website on the PTFA page.
As a minimum we will meet over Zoom. If you would like to join us for a PTFA Zoom meeting you will be made very welcome. Please contact Mr McNally directly by email who will be pleased to provide you with the necessary link. Mr McNally can be contacted by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If we can meet in person, then the venue will be the staffroom and parking is available.
Our next meeting will take place on Thursday 7th October at 7pm.
- Jo Derrick and Paula Mellor, Chair
- Toshiko Namimatsu, Treasurer
- Hau Yee Lam, Secretary
- Sarah Rhodes 200 Club, Secretary
- a host of parents, friends and staff accompany this team
As a group we have helped to fund a wide variety of projects across the school site, clubs, curriculum initiatives as well as supporting school events such as Parents Evenings, Open Evenings, musical events and the annual School Production. We raise money through our '200 Club' and by organising very successful social events which include the New Intake BBQ.
We meet on a regular basis at 7pm in the staffroom and we would really appreciate you joining us. With your involvement we can make sure that the work of the PTFA goes from strength to strength.
We can be contacted through the following email address: email@example.com. We really do hope you are able to join us.