Notre Dame High School has a flourishing PTFA with two clear aims:
- To organise fundraising activities that will support the provision of improved educational opportunities for our students.
- To provide enjoyable and social events for parents, students and staff that will help build our school community.
All parents and friends are automatically members of the PTFA and are welcome to support our work in any of these ways:
- To attend PTFA events when possible.
- To help with a specific event without attending Committee Meetings.
- To attend Committee Meetings that plan the PTFA programme.
The committee is made up as follows:
- Jo Derrick and Paula Mellor, Chair
- Toshiko Namimatsu, Treasurer
- Hau Yee Lam, Secretary
- Sarah Rhodes 200 Club, Secretary
- a host of parents, friends and staff accompany this team
As a group we have helped to fund a wide variety of projects across the school site, clubs, curriculum initiatives as well as supporting school events such as Parents Evenings, Open Evenings, musical events and the annual School Production. We raise money through our '200 Club' and by organising very successful social events which include the New Intake BBQ.
We meet on a regular basis at 7pm in the staffroom and we would really appreciate you joining us. With your involvement we can make sure that the work of the PTFA goes from strength to strength.
We can be contacted through the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. We really do hope you are able to join us.