Notre Dame Home Lateral Flow Test Instructions
Thank you for registering your result each time you test yourself.
For instructions about using the home test kits and communicating your results click here.
To submit your result click here.
Updates via our Newsletter
We regularly email a newsletter to Students, Parents and Carers and upload a copy to our website. To view all our newsletters click here.
Remote Learning Strategy
For a high level summary of our contingency strategy for remote learning click on our NDHS Remote Teaching Strategy.
Norfolk County Council Advice
A number of our Policies have been updated to meet additional requirements relating to Coronavirus. They can be accessed from the drop down menus below. For access to our full list of Policies click here.
How to Take a Swab Test
Click on the drop down menus below for advice and guidance in specific areas.
If Your Child Tests Positive
It is crucial that families inform us of a positive case straight away. The sooner we are made aware, the more time we have to respond.
If your child receives a positive test result for Covid-19, please follow these steps…
- Call the school immediately and ensure you speak to a member of staff. Please explain that your child has tested positively for Covid-19. Clearly leave the name of the child and your contact details.
- If you need to make contact outside of the hours of 8.15am and 4.00pm, please provide the same information by email using firstname.lastname@example.org
NHS Coronavirus Advice
Public Health England have produced a letter to help explain to parents/carers as to when a person requires a coronavirus test and how to identify the symptoms. To view the letter click here.
NHS Useful Links
Visitors to the School
Safeguarding, Behaviour, Privacy
Learning from home during the COVID Pandemic
Advice for Students
Our Online Learning page is the starting point for students to access our Google classrooms and other applications accessible via their official Notre Dame login.
Key Documents on Remote Learning
For a high-level summary click on our Remote Teaching Strategy
The following documents inform our current strategy:
- e-Learning Rationale for Parents
- Remote Teaching and Learning Parent and Pupil Survey (Feb 2021)
- Remote Teaching and Learning Parental Survey (Oct. 2020)
- Remote Y11 and 13 Teaching and Learning Parental Survey (15/01/21)
The following documents give additional advice and guidance for parents and students
Following the Government's announcement on Monday 4th January, both A-level and GCSE examinations will be cancelled. We are currently awaiting further information, which will be communicated to you as soon as it is made available to us.
To view our latest updates on exams guidance click on Exams.