If Your Child Tests Positive
It is crucial that families inform us of a positive case straight away. The sooner we are made aware, the more time we have to respond.
If your child receives a positive test result for Covid-19, please follow these steps…
- Call the school immediately and ensure you speak to a member of staff. Please explain that your child has tested positively for Covid-19. Clearly leave the name of the child and your contact details.
- If you need to make contact outside of the hours of 8.15am and 4.00pm, please provide the same information by email using email@example.com
NHS Coronavirus Advice
Public Health England have produced a letter to help explain to parents/carers as to when a person requires a coronavirus test and how to identify the symptoms. To view the letter click here.
NHS Useful Links
- NHS Official list of symptoms
- NHS guidance on when children should be kept off school
- How to get a free NHS test for Coronavirus
Updates via our Newsletter
We regularly email a newsletter to Students, Parents and Carers and upload a copy to our website. Any editions that include advice on Coronavirus are listed in title of the newsletter. To view our newsletters click here.
Accessing Learning from Home
If your child is absent from school for any reason, they can access learning resources for each of their subjects via our Online Learning page.
Coronavirus Key Documents
Several of our Policies have been updated to meet additional requirements relating to Coronavirus. They can be accessed below. For access to our full list of Policies click here.