Updates via our Newsletter
We regularly email a newsletter to Students, Parents and Carers and upload a copy to our website. To view all our newsletters click here.
- NCC Support for Families During Lockdown
- Welcome Back Letter 21/01/21
- Covid-19 Information Update 10/12/20
Coronavirus Key Documents
We have created a number of documents as part of our Covid Response. A number of our Policies have been updated to meet additional requirements relating to Coronavirus. They can be accessed from the drop down menus below. For access to our full list of Policies click here.
If Your Child Tests Positive
It is crucial that families inform us of a positive case straight away. The sooner we are made aware, the more time we have to respond.
If your child receives a positive test result for Covid-19, please follow these steps…
- Call the school immediately and ensure you speak to a member of staff. Please explain that your child has tested positively for Covid-19. Clearly leave the name of the child and your contact details.
- If you need to make contact outside of the hours of 8.15am and 4.00pm, please provide the same information by email using email@example.com
NHS Coronavirus Advice
Public Health England have produced a letter to help explain to parents/carers as to when a person requires a coronavirus test and how to identify the symptoms. To view the letter click here.
NHS Useful Links
Visitors to the School
Safeguarding, Behaviour, Privacy
Remote Teaching and e-Learning
Accessing Learning from Home
If your child is absent from school for any reason, they can access learning resources for each of their subjects via our Online Learning page.
The following documents give additional advice and guidance on the school's response to teaching and learning during the Coronvirus pandemic.
- SEN Information Report 2019-20 - COVID 19 – School Lockdown Update
- Contingency Plans for Future Periods of Remote Teaching and Learning
- e-Learning Rationale for Parents
- Advice on how to support your child with remote learning
- Zoom Guidance for Students and Parents
- Remote Teaching and Learning Parental Survey (Oct. 2020)
- Remote Y11 and 13 Teaching and Learning Parental Survey (15/01/21)
Following the Government's announcement on Monday 4th January, both A-level and GCSE examinations will be cancelled. We are currently awaiting further information, which will be communicated to you as soon as it is made available to us.
To view our latest updates on exams guidance click on Exams.