Houses and Rewards
Our four houses were created by the School Council to develop our community spirit.
Each House consists of two forms from every year group. They gather together for House Assemblies.
We run a wide variety of activities and competitions to enable all students to participate in competitive and non-competitive events.
Each house was named after an international pilgrimage site. Their symbols are displayed in our School Chapel.
Students are rewarded credits when they show significant progress in a specific skill that we value. These are recorded on BromCom as positive events.
House Events and Points
You can gain points for your House in the following ways
- Bromcom Positive Events - Negative Events = House Points
- Participate in Concerts and Drama Productions
- Compete in House Sports Competions
- Participate in the House Debating Competion
- Compete in Sports Day
- Compete in competitions and events
- Be a prefect or member of the School Council