Virtual Open Evening 12th Nov.
Located in the heart of Norwich city centre, our friendly and inclusive Sixth Form welcomes students from all backgrounds and faiths.
We offer a wide range of courses to broaden your horizons and help prepare you for the next steps in your life.
Our high standards of teaching provide you with the best education possible. We also provide a wealth of extra-curricular activities for you to enjoy, meet new people and be inspired.
So, if you want a life changing education full of exciting experiences to help support your future, then Notre Dame is the place for you.
We look forward to welcoming you to our caring community.
Check out our Intro Videos, then scroll down for links to explore the rest of our virtual open evening.
Our Head of School explains what makes our school so special.
The Director of Sixth Form on our offer, admissions criteria and A Level blocking.
Our Head Students about our inclusive and welcoming community
Our NDHS Movie to give you a feel for a day in our school
How to get the most out of your virtual open evening
In order to get a full experience of life at Notre Dame we recommend that you follow these links:
- Speak to our 6th FORM TEAM via Zoom from 18:00 to 20:30 if you have any general questions
- EXPLORE OUR SUBJECTS and talk to subject teachers via Zoom from 18:00 to 20:30 (see grid below)
- Check out all the different ways that we will help you with FACILITIES SUPPORT AND GUIDANCE
- Look at our recent RESULTS and INSPECTION REPORTS
- Get advice about BURSARIES
- Find out HOW TO APPLY
- BOOK A VISIT if you would like to have an external walk around our site on a Saturday morning 09:00 - 12:00. We are opening the site on the mornings of 14th and 21st November. Click on the link to book a slot via eventbrite. Click here for a downloadable map with a suggested route around our site.
Talk to a teacher via Zoom
Click on one the links below to join a Zoom room with our staff. You don't need a microphone or camera. Please type questions into the chat and they will reply via video and audio. Sessions start from 18:00 to 20:30.
|Biology||Fashion and Textile||Physics|
|English Language and Literature||PE|
|6th Form Team||Renaissance||EPQ|