New Students Transition
We are looking forward to welcoming our new students and their families to our school.
To ensure that your child has a smooth transition from their current school to Notre Dame we provide the following information and events:
Year 7 Transition Events 2021
- Welcome Pack 1: An initial welcome letter with Information on key dates and Uniform will be sent to all parents/carers in March 2021 along with a data entry form for families to complete and send back before the New Parents' Evening.
- Welcome Pack 2: Will be sent out in June 2021 - including letters with reply slips to be completed and returned at the New Parents' Evening.
- New Parents' Evening: Tuesday 6th July 2021 @ 6pm. This event is for parents/carers only to meet key staff and their Form Tutor. We ask that children do not attend this event, owing to space considerations.
- Y6-Y7 Transition Day on Monday 12thJuly 2021 @ Notre Dame. Students arrive at 8:45 in their current school uniform to our St Mary's Entrance on Surrey Street. They are dismissed at 3:00 at St Mary's Entrance.
- Special Needs Visits are also arranged for students with SEN to visit the school and coffee mornings for groups of their parents to meet our SEN Department. Contact the SEN Department for details (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Summer School: We run a series of events in the first two weeks of the summer holidays, information about these events will be sent out to all parents/carers in the Welcome 2 pack.
- If you wish to communicate any information about your child prior to them starting at Notre Dame, please contact the Pastoral Office.
Meet our Head Students. They will share with you how our school has helped them to live life to the full.
Want to find out what a year at Notre Dame is like? Watch the video below.
- Student details form - medical information
Contact us for further support and advice
If you have any questions, or would like to give us further information about your child. You are welcome to contact us directly. Select the relevant Team below for their contact details: